Friday 13 April 2012

HELLO! Is There Anybody Out There...?

Hello Anyone who may be reading this!

Today I reached 2000 YouTube channel views (WOOP) and decided I'd start my very own blog. Now, I know 2000 isn't a lot in comparison with some of the YouTube Mega stars but for me, a girl from a small town somewhere in Scotland...it's pretty good!

So, I guess I shoould start by telling you a little about myself...

I'm Melanie
I'm 23
I study BA Integrated Public Service at University
I have 2 beautiful bubbas
I love making YouTube videos
I love MAC
I love all things coral
I love music
I love early nights
I love food

There is a lot of other stuff I am, I like and I don't like but if you keep reading (and watching my YouTube channel!) then you will find that out along the way.

2 comments:

  1. God you would never know you're a mummy you look far too good! My hair is always pulled back with no make up, unless I'm leaving the house which is a must if I don't want to scare the world! You totally put me to shame, you must be, so busy with all the stuff you do and 2 kids! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think anyone read this lol! I'll need to make a bit more of an effort with it now! Thank you very much! But if you could see the bags under my eyes you wouldn't be saying that lol. This and the YouTube are what I enjoy doing so I don't mind, could do without the uni work though! X

      Delete